Search Frugal Girl Glamour

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Star Wars Month! Snoke's Throne Room Inspired Glam Red Eyeshadow Look

Hello there!

I am doing @critiquegeek's #HomeWithTheForce May Challenge!
Follow @critiquegeek on Instagram!
May 20th's prompt is "Favorite Movie Moment." I did something a little unconventional for this look! I showed the makeup process in my video linked below. If any of the products I used interest you, I have linked them below.




Face:
Smashbox Halo Fresh Perfecting Powder in "Fair"
Essence All About Matte! Translucent Fixing Compact Powder
Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer w/ SPF 15 in "Bikini Contest"
Makeup Geek Blush in "Summer Fling"

Brows:
Urban Decay Brow Blade in "Neutral Nana"
Covergirl Professional Natural Lash in "Clear"

Eyes:
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Morocco"
Sigma Beauty Single Eyeshadow in "Catch" (product discontinued)
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in "Bulletproof"
ELF Eyelash Curler
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara in "Very Black"

Lips:
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Cairo"
Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer w/ SPF 15 in "Bikini Contest"

Watch the video on YouTube!

I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to like & subscribe.

May the Force be with you,

Sadia

No comments:

Post a Comment