Search Frugal Girl Glamour

Friday, May 22, 2020

Star Wars Month! Leia Disneybound

Hello there!

I am doing @critiquegeek's #HomeWithTheForce May Challenge!
Follow @critiquegeek on Instagram!
May 22nd's prompt is "Character You're Most Link." I elaborated on my similarities to Princess Leia a bit in this one, lol! I showed the makeup process in my video linked below. If any of the products I used interest you, I have linked them below.




Face:
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer in "Very Fair 02"
Essence All About Matte! Translucent Fixing Compact Powder
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush in "Rapture" (product discontinued)

Brows:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush in "Rapture" (product discontinued)
Younique Moodstruck Precision Pencil Eyeliner in "Prim"
ELF Eyelash Curler
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara in "Very Black"

Lips:
Covergirl Limited Edition Star Wars Colorlicious Lipstick in "Red/#30"

Outfit:
White Jersey Tank from Target
White Straight Leg Jeans from GAP
Silver Belt from Kohl's

Watch the video on YouTube!

I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to like & subscribe.

May the Force be with you,

Sadia

No comments:

Post a Comment