Search Frugal Girl Glamour

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Star Wars Month! Kylo Ren/Ben Solo Disneybound

Hello there!

I am doing @critiquegeek's #HomeWithTheForce May Challenge!
Follow @critiquegeek on Instagram!
May 13th's prompt is "Character That Wears a Helmet." I did a grungey-gothic smokey eye with magenta, mauve, and black shadows and paired it with a glossy lip! I showed the makeup process in my video linked below. If any of the products I used interest you, I have linked them below!



Face:
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Fair Neutral"
Urban Decay Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid in "Sin"
Essence All About Matte! Translucent Fixing Compact Powder
Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer w/ SPF 15 in "Bikini Contest"

Brows:
Urban Decay Brow Blade in "Neutral Nana"
Covergirl Professional Natural Lash in "Clear"

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Black Bean"
NYX Avant Pop Shadow Palette in "Art Throb"
ELF Eyelash Curler
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara in "Very Black"

Lips:
Besame Cosmetics Infinity War Lava Lamp Lipglosses

Outfit:
Tie Fighter Earrings from Amazon
Doc Marten "Kendra" Fashion Boots from Amazon
Black Skinny Jeans by No Boundaries
Black Slouchy Knit Sweater from Target

Watch the video on YouTube!

I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to like & subscribe.

May the Force be with you,

Sadia

No comments:

Post a Comment