Search Frugal Girl Glamour

Monday, May 11, 2020

Star Wars Month! C-3PO Inspired Glam Silverscreen Starlet Look

Hello there!

I am doing @critiquegeek's #HomeWithTheForce May Challenge!
Follow @critiquegeek on Instagram!
May 11th's prompt is "Droids." I did a sandwiched smokey eye with golden shadows and paired it with a bright cool-red lip! I showed the makeup process in my video linked below. If any of the products I used interest you, I have linked them below!



Face:
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Fair Neutral"
Urban Decay Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid in "Sin"
Smashbox Halo Fresh Perfecting Powder in "Fair"
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush in "Rapture" (product discontinued)

Brows:
Urban Decay Brow Blade in "Neutral Nana"
Covergirl Professional Natural Lash in "Clear"

Eyes:
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in "Bronzed Bell"
Urban Decay Naked Honey palette
Ulta Beauty Frida Kahlo palette
ELF Eyelash Curler
Younique Moodstruck 4D Mascara

Lips:
Makeup Geek Iconic Lipstick in "Feisty"

Jewelry:
Hoop Earrings from Amazon
Golden Crescent Necklace from Paparazzi (I purchased from Tiffy's $5 Pretties)

Watch the video on YouTube!

I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to like & subscribe.

May the Force be with you,




Sadia

No comments:

Post a Comment