Search Frugal Girl Glamour

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Beauty Related Posts From My *Other* Blog

Hulloooo,

I have a more personal/random blog on Wordpress that I have written some beauty type tutorials on. Since I cannot copy the posts with the comments (there are plenty of good questions that readers ask, so I think they're important to incorporate) I figure I can round up the posts that apply to this blog and simply link them here. :) I will do updates on no 'poo and hair lightening (with videos, to boot!)

My No 'Poo Experience

  • I use a different ratio of ingredients for the shampoo now that I've been using the method for about four months.
  • This is NOT the method for you if you dye your hair darker.
  • I don't know how it reacts with more flamboyant colors like Manic Panic, but I will know soon, so I'll keep everyone posted.


How To Lighten Hair With Hydrogen Peroxide & Baking Soda

  • This is my most popular post; I still get tons of views because of it, and people comment on it about outcomes and wonderings regularly.
  • I demonstrated on my coarse, dark brown hair.


Lightening Blonde Hair With Hydrogen Peroxide & Baking Soda

  • This post has an actual "recipe," and I added a little bit of conditioner to the mix for texture.
  • I did this on my step-mom's fine, blonde hair.

I hope everyone enjoys these. Look out for some original Frugal Girl Glamour posts, with videos, coming in about a month! I'm going to start with no 'poo and trimming your own hair and bangs!

-Sadia xoxo

P.S. Should I be doing an "About Me" video/post? I can't tell whether that's an ego thing or a legit idea, ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment