Search Frugal Girl Glamour

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Star Wars Month! Rey Skywalker Disneybound

Hello there!

I am doing @critiquegeek's #HomeWithTheForce May Challenge!
Follow @critiquegeek on Instagram!
May 3rd's prompt is "Sequel Trilogy." I chose to Disneybound as Rey Skywalker, and detailed the makeup and outfit in my video below, turning my Padme Amidala cosplay makeup into a "Rey Goes Clubbing" look, haha. If any of the products I used interest you, I have linked them below!




Face:

Brows:
Urban Decay Brow Blade in "Neutral Nana"
Covergirl Professional Natural Lash in "Clear"

Eyes:
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in "Diamond Dust"
TETRIS x ipsy "Block Party" palette
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in "Trooper Black"
Makeup Geek Retractable Eyeliner in "Black"
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara in "Very Black"

Lips:
Clinique Chubby Stick in "07 Super Strawberry"

Outfit:
Ivory Silk Blouse by Dana Buchman, thrifted from Goodwill
White High Waisted Shorts by Target
Faux Leather Cognac Fashion Belt from Amazon
Suede Cognac Platform Sandals by Target, thrifted from Goodwill

Watch the video on YouTube!

I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to like & subscribe.

May the Force be with you,

Sadia

No comments:

Post a Comment