Search Frugal Girl Glamour

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Velma Dinkley | Halloween 2017!

Check out my YouTube channel to see how I become one of Mystery, Inc's meddlesome kids!


<--- Raid your closet for orange and maroon! I've had this slouchy sweater for years (thanks, mom!) and found these awesome vintage heels at Goodwill for around $5 about a year ago. I ordered the skirt ($16 at the time I ordered) and tights ($7) on Amazon. (Excuse my blurry photo. XD It's hard to get a dog to pose with you! Even with Scooby Snacks...)


Velma has a very natural makeup look, as her hair and glasses are the signature piece, here. I added her freckles in as a little detail and curled my hair under to achieve her long bob. --->






Happy sleuthing!



Let me know: How will you carve/decorate your jack-o-lantern this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment